I know that it has been awhile, (I am the WORST blogger, so don't give up on my blog being updated) but here are a few things that we have been doing.
Well, over the past while I have been enjoying my summer very much! The kids and I do just whatever we want, which is doing my house NO justice! But soon, too soon :( , a routine will begin again and life will be normal (or somewhat normal) for the 9 months of the school year.
Last weekend, (July 5)my kids and I went to the Carter Family Reunion (my mom's side of the family). Here is a picture of my Grandpa with his kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids that showed up (which I might add is quite the crew!).
The little lady is my Grandpa's sister. They are the only 2 that are still living.
We went to Minersville on July 4th for the parade and to see the cousins, but you know me, I forgot my camera. My sister took pics. for me. When she e-mails them, I will have to post again.
Recently, well middle of June (which seems like yesterday) Grandpa Rod came to town to go camping in the mountains. I think that he spent more time off rather than on, but that was his purpose in coming. Anyway, when he comes he shares his change with the kids. To make things even, he sat with Jaeley and Noah and said, "one for you . . . one for you. . . ." distributing the coins between them. Then he helped them put it in their piggy banks. It was so cute! Here they are sharing the money.
Well, we also have a new pool thanks to Target. It has been the funnest pool ever. But I am just realizing that I don't have picutres of it, so I'll have to post that later too.




5 comments:
That is so cute about the change with their Grandpa. They will remember that forever. You can tell they are just loving it. Picture Perfect!!
We missed you at aerobics this morning but loved the family pictures. They will grow more precious as you get older! Give Jaely and Noah a hug!
Thanks for the update Jo! It is wonderful to know that you are having a great fun-filled summer. Your grandparents are all too cute!! That is a lot of fun!
fun and busy, now your not going to want to back to work, well maybe.. Fun and we only a block or two away and never play gees.
I'm way jealous of the new pool even though you don't have pictures. Kylie's pool is too small but I secretly want to get in it anyway because it is soooo hot!! Keep enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment