Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory!

Fun if you want to participate.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Brit said...

you are so right, where do we begin. I remember tons of sleep overs and you always slept with your socks on. I remember videoing ourselves while we sing and dance. And yes the quick drives in the truck when we were way under age.WOW so many fun memories, see we are not that old.

Marchelle said...

Ooohh, the fun times...you always being there for me, still hanging out in college, the "firsts" we tried with you...lol. I loved living with you even if I was making really dumb chooses at that time. And more recently the scrap-booking good times!! I love all the times we have been together. I am sad to be so far away, but I can't wait for the reunion next year!!

Becky said...

Amy Jo, I remember coming into Young Womens and thinking you were so smart and all that. You know the way little Beehives are. Girls Camp was fun with you around. I remember those well. I remember one time going caroling on your dad's big truck or something and I thought that was the coolest thing. And that you had the coolest family to have this big truck to go caroling on.

LambFam said...

I remember being really little and always getting mixed up when someone would say Amy until you just became Amy Jo forever. I loved our senior year of cheer leading and doing lots of stuff we shouldn't. hehe

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

What can I say, you were one of my best friends since 4th grade. I always knew I could count on you to be there for me no matter what! I remember lots of sleepovers, staying up late talking, always being on the phone, trying new things, riding the 4 wheelers with a little stereo strapped on it through your neighborhood and thinking we were the coolest people ever. I loved growing up with you and learned a lot from you and how to treat people with love no matter their circumstances.

stefanie said...

Hmmmm. I have lots of memories in the good ol' newlywed-no kids days right?! I'll put the trip to Mesquite right before we moved to SLC. On the drive home we talked about how we were the only ones who didn't have kids and, little did I know, you were PREGNANT!!! We all had a good laugh over that one, if I remember right!!

Janet said...

Amy Jo,
I still have pictures I took of you and Shannon together on your first new years eve when you were both 2 months old, and there isn't enough room for what follows.

Brit said...

Most of these songs you have so remind me of high school and 4-h camps and girls camp.