skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yea! Summer is here! I, personally, could really do without the heat, but being out of school for a while is heaven! This summer my kids and I are really having a good time. We have been doing a lot of this .
. .
Buying this pool at Wal-Mart for $8 has been one of the funnest & cheapest investments! 
7 comments:
Water is so much fun and entertaining... Have a fu summer!
What a bargain, you can't go wrong with a purchase like that. Sometimes, I swear, we can learn a lot from liitle kids. They always like the cheap and/or free stuff the best. We don't always have to get them the top of the line anything. They like what we give them. Your kid's are just so darling. I'm so glad you're having a good summer. I sure miss you Amy.
Great idea!! I think I am going to have to break down here in the next week or so and buy one myself. Can't take this 100+ weather much longer!!! Your kids are so cute!!!
Hey, it's blackeyedsue from "she does hair"
Would you mind e-mailing me pretty please? Blackeyedsue2@gmail.com
Don't you just love inflatable pools! They provide hours of endless summer fun! Ours is currently being used in our basement, without the water!!
So, give me your address, and I'll mail you a lightning bug. You are the cutest person Amy. This is totally something I'd ask someone to do too. Love it!!
Miss you and love seeing your cute kids.
Amy Jo-
So you are a Beaumont now, huh? Welcome to the family (course I'm sure we are only related distantly). It was nice to see your adorable family. I can't believe your daughter is so big. I'm sure you can't believe it either. I'm going to add you to my blog list, hope that's okay.
Post a Comment