Monday, August 4, 2008

24th


We had a fun time on the 24th. Again my whole family was together, which is always fun along with a little chaos! Jaeley and her cousin Sadie are almost inseperable while they are in the same town. Sadie's brother Ayden also made the picture. He plays good with them too, and also provides a friend for Noah to play with.
After the parade, we went to the traditional footraces. Both the girls took 1st in their age division races! They were given a sucker and a "huge quarter" as Jaeley calls it (5o cent piece). Next with my church calling (2nd counselor in R.S. Pres.!?!) I had to go serve dinner on the park. Then it was off to the 1st Grimshaw Family Reunion (Clint's Mom's side of the fam.) at the swimming pool park. Fun but hot!

7 comments:

Marchelle said...

I love the "good ol 24th days"!! We where there too. It is amazing to me how many people are in town. You are brave still doing the foot races and all. We haven't been for a few years just because of the number of people, but I think we might next year, that is the only place to see everyone!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I miss going to the parade and the park! It sounds like your family had a good time. Your girl is so so cute and so is Noah!

Becky said...

Its so nice to have the whole family together huh. Glad you had a good day and weekend. Your family is really so cute.

Janet said...

Oh Amy Jo,
I loved the picture and update. I want everyone to know what a wonderful lesson you gave Sun. in R.S.

Anonymous said...

Rodeo's and so much more. How fun Amy, man I miss you guys. Do you guys ever want to come for a visit out to Indiana. The flights are decent from Vegas, and you could stay with us and we'd give you the time of your life. There are a lot of close church history sites we could see and so much more. Seriously, what do you think?
Love ya girl!

Becky said...

To answer your question, I got the kids pictures done at Sears. I usually have the manager of the store do it because they do such a better job- I think anyway.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I didn't see anyone when we were down for the 24th! Next year we will have to plan better and get together with everyone!