Sorry to all of you who have tried to read my blog and haven't been able to. I was trying to show you all how smart I am by going invite only, but as you have been able to see there is not much up there! Thanks Marmy for the "heads up!" Anyone who can provide me with some insites on what I am doing wrong, please feel free to let me know!
Only 1 1/2 more days of school left! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The kids get out on Thurs. at noon. Teachers don't check out until Fri. Fri. is a day of doing odds and ends. I am excited to be done. It has been quite the year of teaching. I'm not quite sure what I will be doing this summer since it seems that I always have another job to go to, but I'm sure my kids will keep me busy.
(I don't know what is wrong with this either - I can't get the writing to go back normal. I guess the computer can feel my excitement!)
General Conference Note Taker
5 months ago




6 comments:
You are so funny Jo!! I would be so excited to be taking the summer off too!! You have the ideal job, if only they would pay you what you really deserve. Hope things continue to get better!
YEA school is almost out.. hey i just got your comment on the tag. you just half write is as a post, and answer the ??'s, so you will half to write it on paper, or try copy and paste that might work, then change my answers.. Im so glad I can leave comments now on your blog.
I miss you girl, you're so sweet. Your kiddo's are just so darling, I love checking in on your blog. It's just so fun to be back in touch with you. On our way to Salt Lake, I always thought of you when going through Beaver. I wish we would have taken the time to find where you were at. Being out here, really makes me cherish the friendships I had in Utah. I loved getting to know you and now that we're bloggers, we get to be in touch forever. I don't know if that is good for you, but it is definately good for me. Tell Clint hi from us.
Hey I finally got onto your Blog. Yeah! So enjoy your summer I bet it is so nice to be finished for a while. Are they still being ok about the part-time thing? I would love it if I could but I love staying home too. I just miss getting out a little. We are over in Cedar so Jace can finish school. It's good to hear from you.
Amy
Yea for SUMMER!! You need to send Jaeley our way and work and just scrapbook all summer!!!
Amy Jo
You are a great teacher and mom so there just isn't enough to go around.
Post a Comment